Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Legends in the Kitchen by Mrs. Howard Keel and Linda F Radke

This amazing cookbook is a Five Star Publication and was sent to me review.

You'll be surprised to find some of the stars who contributed to this cookbook. It includes Burt Reynolds, Betty Ford, Larry Hagman, Betty White and Dick Clark and many more!

This cookbook includes many unique recipes as well as some old stand bys with a different twist. For example, beef stew with walnuts from Betty Ford. There are a few recipes from the Gunsmoke characters, too.

My favorites were Wrangler Corn Puddin' by Morgan Woodward, Milburn Stone's Bean Soup, Marlowe's LowCholesterol Lemon Cakes by James Garner and Banana Bread by Linda Purl. But there are many more nummy recipes to tantalize your taste buds in this cookbook.

I'm going to give away my copy of this book so if you'd like to win it, here are the steps for you:

1) Leave a comment here on the blog.
2) Send me an email at info @ bookfaerie.com (take out the spaces) with your name and address for shipping and tell me why you'd like to win.

I'll choose a winner in about a week.
Happy cooking!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

wow this cookbook i would love to own

A Full Moon in August by Joseph H. Randolph

Take a seat beside Thomas on a journey across Canada, from Toronto to Vancouver in 1981. For Thomas, this trip is a plunge into the unknown ...