Monday, March 5, 2012

10 Easter Egg Hunters by Janet Schulman

Count Easter eggs all the way up to ten while reading this really cute board book to your little ones.

Alfred A Knopf sent me a copy of this book for review.  It has been published, so visit your local bookstore and pick up a copy for your child's Easter basket.  It will last longer than candy...

Ms. Davick's illustrations remind me a bit of the pacman character:  round faces, with big smiles.  The children are all dressed in bright colors and are wearing funny hats.  They will make your little ones smile.

The fun part is to see how many eggs the little one can find before the text tells its location.

Have you ever lost an Easter egg?  My Mom could never remember where she hid them, so sometimes we'd find later than we should have.  Don't drop it, you'll be sorry; it smells to high heaven!

No problem with these eggs, you'll find them all and there are no shells to mess with either.  With no effort at all, your child will learn to count to ten.

Have a good Easter everyone.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great! I was looking for lindt Easter eggs chocolate for my kids. But this is more than what I expected, Easter basket is something different! I can now gift it to my kids, sure they are going to love it. Thanks!

Threads That Bind by Kika Hatzopoulou

Descendants of the Fates are always born in threes: one to weave, one to draw, and one to cut the threads that connect people to the things ...