Saturday, August 24, 2013

Dig, Scoop, Ka-boom! Joan Holub

Is your child fascinated with equipment?  This book is for preschool and kindergarten ages and tells you what all the big equipment does.

Random House Children's Books sent me a copy of this book for review (thank you).  You can find a copy at your local bookstore now.

This book reminds me of my childhood.  I was a tomboy and while Grandma Stuber tried to make a little lady out of me with white gloves and hat and dolls, Grandpa Stuber knew what I really wanted.  Grandma bought me girly things, Grandpa bought me Tonka Toys!  My Dad gave me a pile of dirt to play in and I was in hog heaven.  I made roads, put up signs, and played for hours.

This is another play area and the different children own the different machines but they, too, are in the construction business.  It's a very cute story for the very young.  They also get two pages of stickers.

Happy reading.

No comments:

Lioness of Punuab by Anita Jari Kharbanda

“We will fight here,” I commanded the warriors. “We are strong. We will have no fear. As Sikh warriors, we are ready to fight for justice. V...