Sunday, May 25, 2014

There's a Mouse Hiding In This Book! Benjamin Bird

I can't believe it!  Tom and Jerry are back!  I used to love these cartoons when I watched them as a child.  I know that was many moons ago, but seeing a book using the characters made me smile even before I read the book.

Capstone and Net Galley allowed me to read this book for review (thank you).  This book will be published September 1st, so make a note on your TBR list.

I really like this book because it's interactive.  You have to open the pages slow or fast (if you do it too fast, Tom slides off the page) and you have to shake it, and at the end, you have to close the book quickly so the mouse doesn't get out!

The same old characters (included the big mean dog) are in this story and it will keep the little ones busy just paging through it again and again.  After all, how many books do you have that play with you?

No comments:

Benjamin Impossible by Timothy Root

It’s NOT EASY being the smartest 12-year-old in the world! Benjamin Impossible is a genius, kung fu master, and winner of the Franklin Count...