Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Winter Solstice: Short Stories from the Worlds of KP Novels by Lincoln Cole, Linda Cassidy Lewis, Jessica Knauss, Jacqueline Ward, Ann Omasta, Jada Ryker, Fiona Quinn, & 3 more

Winter is coming in through the door, so I thought reading this one would be good timing.  There's a mix in this short story collection from romance to mystery to horror.  It's a very nice collection from Kindle Press authors.  I haven't read much from that source so I found some new authors in my read.

InstaFreebies shared this book with me for review (thank you).  It has been published and you can find it on Amazon.

It begins with romance and the stories are light and Christmasy.  Just what I needed to help get me in the mood for Christmas.

They were all good.  Most were excerpts from their books.  The one that really touched me was "All I Want For Christmas" by Katherine Hayton.  It's about a missing little girl and it's a very good tale.

If you'd like a light read around the Christmas tree, this one will do it for you.  I didn't find any disappointments in this read.  Give it a try!

No comments:

The Affair at the Victory Ball by Agatha Christie

Young Lord Cronshaw is murdered at a masked ball, and his fiancée dies of a cocaine overdose later the same evening. Who was wearing which c...